
Kip sitting in the wagon as he and Ainsley did during the Trick - Or - Treating

He's so sweet you could almost just eat him up!

We had spirit night for Madison's school. They had a Halloween contest. Madison was Hannah Montanna and Kip just had fun watching Madison running around. This is the only picture captured with his hood on. Such a ham for the camera!!! Who would think my kids would like a camera?

I really love this picture of Madison. She is running to the first house of the evening and it just happen that the sun was setting at the same time. How much she has grown up. She is still the same ole' Maddey though!!

We have spend a few weekends in September, October and some in November going to Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Disney Hollywood Studios. The kids have had lots of fun and still are not tired of going. Amazing that they are still asking to go back as often as we want to as adults. We can't wait till the Christmas decorations start going up and the Holidays are in full swing at Disney. If you have nver experienced threOsborne Spectacle of Lights you should try it at least once. They are great and amazing. Madiosn loves to go as well as Kevin and myself.

Everytime we go we have to hunt out Mickey for Kip. He loves "Mackey" as Kip says. He also is totaly in love with the Pooh, Tigger, PLuto, Minnie and Goofy.


KIp went to the pumpkin patch down the road from us. He thought that the pumpkins were balls at first, but them shortly after realized they did not bounce back like a ball. He loved the blow up decorations. He was not such a fan of the hay. Considering that mom had him dressed in shorts I would not of wanted to sit in the hay either. I guess I won't really win the mother of the moment award. Maybe next time. We decorated our big oumpkin with Mr. Potato Head parts. They turned out really cute and gave Kip the oportunity to change his pumpkins face mulitple times the way he wanted the pumpkin to look. Great idea if you really don't like touching the inside of the pumpkin. I love the seeds but not the feel of the pumpkin.

I really can't believe how tall Madison looks in the photo. Better yet I can't believe how tall Kip is compared to Madison. This message is hoping that the Fall season is going as well for your family as it is for our fa,ily. Happy Holidays.


No comments:
Post a Comment